If you were injured due to the negligence of another, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and suffering. Contact a personal injury attorney to find out more.
At Harshman. McBee & Leavitt, P.C., we provide civil litigation and transactional representation for businesses who have not received payment for merchandise sold or services rendered.
GRAND JUNCTION COLORADO LEGAL SERVICES
EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS SERVING CLIENTS IN THE COLORADO WESTERN SLOPE REGION
The law office of Harshman, McBee & Leavitt, P.C., provides comprehensive legal services in a wide variety of practice areas, including personal injury, civil litigation and criminal law. Our attorneys are known throughout Colorado for their integrity, experience and dedication to achieving clients’ goals.
Our lawyers have more than 45 years of combined legal experience helping people resolve their legal problems in Mesa County, Delta County, Garfield County and Montrose County in the Colorado Western Slope region. Call us or contact us by email to learn more about our Grand Junction, Colorado, legal services today.
Our primary areas of practice include:
- Business law
- Commercial contract disputes
- Partnership disputes and breakups
- Contract drafting, review
- Business startups
- Commercial collections
- Domestication of foreign judgments
- Debt judgment litigation
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Rear-end collision injuries
- Premises liability, slip, trip and fall injuries
- Stairs, escalator and elevator accidents
- Wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims
- Head, neck and jaw injuries
- Civil litigation
- Unfairly denied insurance claims, undervalued claims
- Real estate disputes
- Building and landscape contractor disputes
- Consumer fraud litigation
- Landlord rights, eviction litigation for property owners
- Estate administration and probate
- College student defense
- Juvenile offenses
Contact Our Mesa County Lawyers Today
For quality legal services in these practice areas or for advice in other areas not listed above, call us locally in Grand Junction at 970-243-7887 to arrange an initial consultation. You may also use our convenient contact email form to inform us of your circumstances and legal needs. Visa And MasterCard Accepted · Reasonable Rates
Our office hours for appointments in Grand Junction are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays. Weekend and evening appointments may be available by special arrangement, and we often travel to client locations, as necessary.